FOOD & DRINK
Our guests are continually delighted with the exceptional quality of the on-board cuisine. Our award-winning chef will cater for any special requests or dietary requirements and will even create an exciting menu for children.
As fine wines and fine foods go hand in hand, Akasha carries an excellent selection of house wines and will happily source any special requests.
See below for a sample of Akasha’s superb gourmet menu’s.
- Daily selection of freshly made muffins, breads, pastries, cereals and a fresh fruit platter
- Daily, Eggs made to your liking
- Cinnamon French Toast stuffed with banana slices, banana syrup and topped with crispy bacon
- Eggs Benedict served with a chive hollandaise sauce
- Corn fritters topped with Smoked Salmon, capers and cream cheese
- Baked Portobello mushroom topped with cheese, poached egg and a drizzle of truffle oil
- Blueberry waffles served with fresh fruit and maple syrup
- Freshly made bread served daily
- Oriental ginger and soy seared steak and baby spinach salad
- Salmon cakes served with a creamy dill sauce surrounded by a mango and avocado salad
- Grilled pork on top of a Greek feta cheese couscous salad
- Jerk seasoned Mahi mahi served with a mozzarella, tomato and mixed bean salad
- Lemon pepper marinated shrimp skewers resting on a roast tomato and parmesan pasta
- Shrimp Tempura served with a strawberry rum dipping sauce
- Sushi sampler plate
- Tuna ceviche shot topped with a spiced papaya salsa
- Pork and vegetable spring rolls with a sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Bacon wrapped and cream cheese filling jalapenos served with a traditional Mexican bean sauce
- Wild mushroom and truffle risotto
- Lobster cakes served on a bed of wilted spinach with a mustard jalapeno sauce
- Mini chicken skewers with satay sauce
- Gratin mussels
- Tuna Carpaccio top with seaweed and soya sauce caviar
- French trimmed lamb rack served with roasted vegetables, potato dauphinoise and mint sauce
- Scallop and herb crusted grouper on a bed of green beans with a cauliflower puree and a lemon buerr blanc sauce
- Pan roasted Duck served with a tangy orange sauce, fresh vegetable and baby new potatoes
- Fillet steak, cooked to your liking, served with carrot puree, caramelised shallots, fresh greens and a red wine reduction
- Chocolate mousse with a pistachio sugar shard, raspberry coulis and fresh whipped cream
- Caramelised Pear tart topped with glazed roasted almond slivers and lightly whipped cream
- Cream Brulee served with a sugared shortbread biscuit
- Oreo based vanilla cheese cake topped with fresh berries and a mango salsa
- Pineapple panna cotta served with passion fruit and orange caviar
After dinner guests can choose from a selection of liqueurs, speciality coffees or teas.
Alternative dietary requirements are catered for upon request.
Menu subject to local produce availability.